CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Click on the below icon to download the Abstract Book in PDF format.
Click on the below button for details about LATE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION (DEADLINE 13 APRIL 2022)
The Scientific Committee invites you to participate actively in this congress and make it an extraordinary occasion for the exchange of thoughts and experiences. We look forward to receiving abstracts for consideration and inclusion in the programme as poster presentation or oral presentation in plenary sessions or in thematic workshop session.
DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
January 26, 2022
The abstract submission is only possible on-line. Abstracts submitted by other means or not compliant with the instructions will not be accepted.
Please carefully follow the instructions before submitting the abstract. The abstract will be online for review by the author until the submission deadline.
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee after the submission deadline.
Acceptance, together with technical details for oral or poster presentation, will be notified to the presenting author by March 4, 2022.
Registration to the congress of the presenting author is mandatory.
- The entire abstract (text, references, acknoledgments) must fit in A4 1 page, page margin 2 cm. Type the abstract in Arial 10.
Abstract title, authors’ list and affiliations must be inserted during the submission procedure and NOT in the abstract text.
- The abstract must be written in English.
- Abbreviations are not allowed in the title. If abbreviations are in the text, please write the full description when first used.
- TOPIC SELECTION: Authors are requested to select the main topic (only one) from the below list. To optimize distribution of abstracts in the workshop sessions, authors will be invited to select up to two additional topics during the online submission (please do not select again the first choice).
- PREFERRED PRESENTATION TYPE: When submitting their abstract, authors will be requested to indicate their preferred presentation type. If selected “POSTER” the abstract will only be allocated in a poster session, if selected “ORAL” the abstract will also be eligible for selection for oral presentation in plenary symposia or workshops.
- 1. ALLERGY
- 2. AUTOIMMUNITY
- 3. BIG DATA AND OMICS
- 4. CELL SIGNALING
- 5. CLINICAL TRIALS
- 6. COVID19 AND IMMUNE RESPONSE TO SARS-COV2 INFECTION
- 7. CYTOKINES AND OTHER SOLUBLE MEDIATORS
- 8. DENDRITIC CELLS
- 9. EPIGENETICS
- 10. IMMUNITY TO INFECTIONS
- 11. IMMUNODEFICIENCIES
- 12. IMMUNOTHERAPY