APPLICATION FOR SIICA TRAVEL GRANTS
For young members only
To support the participation of young SIICA members to the national congress, SIICA Council offers 10 travel grants, each for a maximum of 300,00 Euro. Grants are intended to cover the travel expenses and/or the registration fee and will be assigned based on the quality of the submitted abstract to the meeting, as well as on the CV of the applicant.
Young SIICA members are eligible to receive a travel grant according to the following requirements:
- Being a SIICA member under 35 years of age. 18 months extension per child applies to mothers and fathers. Documented maternity/paternity leave should be provided.
- Being a SIICA member since at least 6 months, in regular position with SIICA membership fees.
- Not holding a permanent job position
- Being the presenter of the abstract
The application must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com with subject heading
“Application to SIICA -Travel Grants – NAME OF CANDIDATE” by 31st March 2022. Candidates must provide the following information in the body of the email:
- the number of the submitted and accepted abstract
- date of birth
- place of job
- declaration of not holding a permanent job position
- SIICA membership fee paid (until 2021)
- cumulative impact factor
- total number of peer-reviewed publications as first, last or corresponding author
Names of grant winners will be posted on the congress website by 15th April 2022.
Grant holders will be asked to fill out a travel expense claim form and attach the original receipts to get the reimbursement.
Winners of the SIICA Travel grants 2022
Maria Costanza Cristiani